Online Fitness Coaching Groups
Get the “Ultimate Meal Prep Cookbook” – For Free!
The January group is now closed, but you can still join for February! Sign up below to apply!
Can’t wait that long? Contact me about remote coaching – I have remote coaching 1:1 clients all over the world, and we can get your healthy lifestyle kickstarted on your own terms until the next group opens!
The next group’s Orientation Week will start on January 29. It will last five weeks total.
I guarantee that, instead of feeling like you can’t keep up with your healthy lifestyle resolutions from January, you will feel fitter, younger, and more confident than ever before!
If you are interested, these are the important dates to remember:
- Pre-Registration Early Bird Special ($99): until January 20
- Regular Registration ($150): January 21-27
- Absolute Last Day to Register: January 27
- Orientation Week: Starts January 28
- Week 1: Starts February 43
What do you need to participate in an online coaching group?
- Reliable internet
- A smartphone
- The ability and willingness to make changes to your lifestyle
- A positive attitude
- A small budget for very basic in-home exercise equipment and kitchen tools that you may not already own
I will give you everything else you need to succeed! Week by week, I will guide you through workouts, nutrition goals, and habit change. You’ll have 24/7 support, and you’ll learn to shape your lifestyle to represent what you really want out of life!
The typical participant:
- Feels stuck and like she is not making progress on her own
- Gains mastery of small habit changes that make huge differences
- Learns to listen to body cues like hunger, thirst, and stress
- Loses 5-10 pounds in 4 weeks as a result
“I lost 7 lbs and I’m down a dress size. I feel great and I learned new habits and that I will continue to incorporate into everyday life. You won’t regret working with Rachel! The best!!!”
“This program is so easy to follow and gave me so much more information about how to have a new relationship with food. The online support is wonderful. I have lost 2 sizes and am still going strong.”
“By far the online program is the best, with “WOW” results and well worth it. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to lose weight and get fit.”
“The guidance she gives is so personalized and appropriate for just where you are in life – a very encouraging but still challenging approach. Can’t wait to work with her again. A great experience.”
“What makes Rachel so unique is her holistic approach to women’s health. I have a history with an eating disorder and I was drawn to Rachel’s balancing act between a healthy mindset, balanced diet, and consistent exercise.”